Monday, January 28, 2008

Bella the Guitar Hero Pt 2


Yes, Isabella rocks both through the day, through the night, and in the wee morning hours. That's our daughter!

We had a pretty good weekend, I decided to pick up a second class on Saturday afternoons for the next 8 weeks, so hopefully that will pass quickly. I'll be an expert in household electrical wiring after that is done, so if any of you need any wiring done, I'm sure you'd be more than willing to trust your home in my hands, right?

Yeah, me neither. Michele and I got to go on a date to see Cloverfield on Saturday. I loved it, Michele almost puked in the theater, so it was good times all around. For those who may have seen the movie, I have to share that I was pretty amused listening to a guy leaving the theater in the row in front of us, saying to his buddies "I didn't understand it." He must get pretty confused reading Garfield in the morning too.

Bella's now big enough that she doesn't even need to sit in her high chair at home any more, so she's graduated to getting her own dining room chair, which is of course covered as much as possible.

She's getting closer and closer to being fully fledged in her terrible twos, but she's also getting great at saying sentences and everything. We counted a four word sentence tonight! We're expecting her to finish her first novel by the end of the year, so publishers, please feel free to contact us now and make your first offers.

1 comment:

Sistagirlmibelly said...

Don't forget she is learning the locations of several Parisian monuments too!!