Sunday, March 30, 2008

I Guess It's Been Two Weeks?



Somehow two weeks have passed since our last update, I have no idea how that happened. We're keeping busy as always, I have finished my household wiring class, so that is yet another thing I can add to my resume that I'll most likely never use.

Bella and her mommy have been on a mini-vacation to New Jersey this past weekend, they'll be flying back home tonight. Sounds as though Bella was a very good kid for the flight and the rest of the trip there, I'm sure Michele took many photos, and we'll be posting plenty of them.

In the meantime, here are photos of Bella with her lamb she got from Grandma P on Easter (or "grandma Murphy," as she's now known because of her dog), and of Bella being enthralled with the Little Einsteins with her good friend Pinky.

No comments: